It's great that there are already various initiatives in our industry that are boosting the sale of flowers and plants, like `Let Hope Bloom´.
We will inform you on our website or our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) about the latest developments and measures concerning the Coronavirus.
update 1 April 2020
Veiling Rhein-Maas will auction on Friday 3 April 2020!
Further information will soon follow.
Previous news on Coronavirus:
- Information from 27 March: Use Remote Buying: Capacity of Remote Buying increased by 25%, limited seats in the auction room
- Information from 26 March: Important information on supply and purchase during week 14
- Information from 25 March: Veiling Rhein-Maas will auction on three weekdays from Monday 30 March 2020, Clock Service stays available from Monday to Friday!
- Information from 23 March: Opening of florist shops in North Rhine-Westphalia and Hessen permitted
- information from 22 March 2020: Auction will be held until further notice
- information from 20 March 2020: Veiling Rhein-Maas is taking further short term measures to secure business and marketing activities even in the event of a curfew
- information from 19 March 2020: Auction takes place until further notice
- information from 18 March 2020: Consequences of the decree from 17 March 2020
- information from 17 March 2020: Sale of horticultural products still permitted in Germany and the Netherlands
- information from 16 March 2020: Sale of horticultural products still permitted in Germany and the Netherlands
- information from 16 March 2020: Adjustment of supply regulations due to the current market situation
- information from 15 March 2020: Auction on Monday 16 March
- information from 13 March 2020: Handling of the coronavirus at Veiling Rhein-Maas
- information from 5 March 2020: Handling of the coronavirus at Veiling Rhein-Maas