Rules for the supply of A2 quality
- Suppliers who have regularly supplied A1 quality in the past four weeks have the possibility to supply both A1 and A2 quality from the above mentioned date.
- For suppliers who have not supplied before or who have supplied irregularly in the past four weeks, the supply of A2 quality is not allowed.
- Potted plants in A2 quality are sold as usual after A1 quality at the end of the auction.
- Products supplied as A1 quality that are downgraded to A2 quality by the Quality Control will be auctioned in the A2 block. In this case, the respective supplier will be charged with the BI fee according to the supplier rates.
- Veiling Rhein-Maas reserves the right to intervene regulatory if the proportion of A2 quality is too high. In this case, the concerned supplier will be contacted.
- The supply of commercial goods (`Handelsware´) is still not permitted.
Please note the above stated rules when supplying A2 quality. If you have any questions, please contact the Assortment and Import Management or the Quality Control.
Supply and opening hours public holidays June 2020
Please note the opening hours around the upcoming public holidays:
- On Whit Monday (Monday, 1 June 2020) there will be no auction.
- There will also be no auction on Corpus Christi (Thursday, 11 June 2020).