update 15 April 2021
Adjusted regulations for customers entering Germany from high incidence areas
We would like to thank our customers who have purchased on site in Straelen-Herongen this week and followed the new, stricter rules that were introduced on the instructions of the Public Order Office of the city of Straelen. After a consultation with the Public Order Office, which we have contacted again after intensive exchange with our customers, we have been able to achieve adapted rules for our customers, which make shopping on site in Straelen-Herongen easier.
The following regulations will come into force with immediate effect for people entering Germany from high-incidence areas:
- For border commuters (`Grenzpendler´) and cross-border commuters (`Grenzgänger´) – which also means our regular customers – a negative test result not older than 72 hours before entry is sufficient.
- If border commuters and cross-border commuters are unable to provide a negative test result regarding an infection with the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus upon entry, they are obliged to have a test for infection with the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus carried out immediately after entry.
- The wearing of an FFP2 mask in the auction room and foyer (including the Markt-Bistro) remains mandatory at all times, also while purchasing at your bench in the auction room.
Our employees will carry out checks on the aforementioned rules.
Test offer for customers entering from high incidence areas
In cooperation with an external service provider, we continue to offer our customers from high incidence areas PoC rapid tests on site in Straelen-Herongen:
- Test days in Straelen-Herongen:
- Mondays: 09:00 am to 02:00 pm
- Wednesdays: 09:00 am to 02:00 pm
- Fridays: 09:00 to 11:00 am
- Costs: € 15 per test (payment by cash or card)
- Location: Winter garden Markt-Bistro
- Registration not necessary
- Valid identification document (identity card or passport) required
We have adjusted the test times according to the new rules, in order to give our customers the opportunity to do a test on Fridays as well. In addition, there are also various options to be tested in Germany (test centres North Rhine-Westphalia) or the Netherlands.
All further information can be found on the website of the state of North Rhine-Westphalia.
If there are any changes, we will inform you via our website, newsletter or social media.
Previous news on Coronavirus:
- 9 April 2021: FFP2 masks are compulsory as of 12 April 2021
- 8 April 2021: New regulations for people entering Germany from the Netherlands
- 25 March 2021: Easter 2021: Auction takes place according to annual schedule
- 23 December 2021: Veiling Rhein-Maas will remain open from January 2021 according to the regular annual schedule!
- 15 December 2020: Veiling Rhein-Maas will remain open until the end of 2020 according to the regular annual schedule!
- 29 September 2020: Compulsory masks in all public areas at Veiling Rhein-Maas
- 20 May 2020: Supply of A2 quality possible again
- 22 April 2020: Current information about purchasing and selling at Veiling Rhein-Maas
- 17 April 2020: Reopening of garden centres and hardware stores in Belgium
- 8 April 2020: Auction will take place again according to the original annual calendar
- 7 April 2020: Adjustments at Clock pre sales and start of early auctioning period from week 16 onwards
- 3 April 2020: Special auction on Good Friday, 10 April, 2020 will take place!
- 2 April 2020: Positive market development at Veiling Rhein-Maas and further measures regarding supply
- 1 April 2020: Veiling Rhein-Maas will auction on Friday 3 April 2020!
- 27 March 2020: Use Remote Buying: Capacity of Remote Buying increased by 25%, limited seats in the auction room
- 26 March 2020: Important information on supply and purchase during week 14
- 25 March 2020: Veiling Rhein-Maas will auction on three weekdays from Monday 30 March 2020, Clock Service stays available from Monday to Friday!
- 23 March 2020: Opening of florist shops in North Rhine-Westphalia and Hessen permitted
- 22 March 2020: Auction will be held until further notice
- 20 March 2020: Veiling Rhein-Maas is taking further short term measures to secure business and marketing activities even in the event of a curfew
- 19 March 2020: Auction takes place until further notice
- 18 March 2020: Consequences of the decree from 17 March 2020
- 17 March 2020: Sale of horticultural products still permitted in Germany and the Netherlands
- 16 March 2020: Sale of horticultural products still permitted in Germany and the Netherlands
- 16 March 2020: Adjustment of supply regulations due to the current market situation
- 15 March 2020: Auction on Monday 16 March
- 13 March 2020: Handling of the coronavirus at Veiling Rhein-Maas
- 5 March 2020: Handling of the coronavirus at Veiling Rhein-Maas