update 17 September 2021
Adjustments mask obligation at Veiling Rhein-Maas
As of Monday 20 September 2021, Veiling Rhein-Maas will apply a consistent mask obligation in the entire auction building and all logistical halls. In these areas you still have to wear a mask. However, you are free to choose whether to use a medical mask or a FFP2 mask. This means that you are no longer obligated to wear a FFP2 mask in our auction room and foyer. For Veiling Rhein-Maas, the general regulations of the state of North Rhine-Westphalia will continue to apply. We will inform you immediately if there are any further changes for Veiling Rhein-Maas regarding the mask obligation. Thank you for your understanding and support!
If there are any changes, we will inform you via our website, newsletter or social media.
Previous news on Coronavirus:
- 29 June 2021: FFP2 masks are still obligatory in the auction room and foyer
- 1 June 2021: Omission of testing obligation for customers from the Netherlands, France and Belgium and mask obligation adjustments in the auction room
- 15 April 2021: Adjusted regulations for customers entering Germany from high incidence areas
- 9 April 2021: FFP2 masks are compulsory as of 12 April 2021
- 8 April 2021: New regulations for people entering Germany from the Netherlands
- 25 March 2021: Easter 2021: Auction takes place according to annual schedule
- 23 December 2021: Veiling Rhein-Maas will remain open from January 2021 according to the regular annual schedule!
- 15 December 2020: Veiling Rhein-Maas will remain open until the end of 2020 according to the regular annual schedule!
- 29 September 2020: Compulsory masks in all public areas at Veiling Rhein-Maas
- 20 May 2020: Supply of A2 quality possible again
- 22 April 2020: Current information about purchasing and selling at Veiling Rhein-Maas
- 17 April 2020: Reopening of garden centres and hardware stores in Belgium
- 8 April 2020: Auction will take place again according to the original annual calendar
- 7 April 2020: Adjustments at Clock pre sales and start of early auctioning period from week 16 onwards
- 3 April 2020: Special auction on Good Friday, 10 April, 2020 will take place!
- 2 April 2020: Positive market development at Veiling Rhein-Maas and further measures regarding supply
- 1 April 2020: Veiling Rhein-Maas will auction on Friday 3 April 2020!
- 27 March 2020: Use Remote Buying: Capacity of Remote Buying increased by 25%, limited seats in the auction room
- 26 March 2020: Important information on supply and purchase during week 14
- 25 March 2020: Veiling Rhein-Maas will auction on three weekdays from Monday 30 March 2020, Clock Service stays available from Monday to Friday!
- 23 March 2020: Opening of florist shops in North Rhine-Westphalia and Hessen permitted
- 22 March 2020: Auction will be held until further notice
- 20 March 2020: Veiling Rhein-Maas is taking further short term measures to secure business and marketing activities even in the event of a curfew
- 19 March 2020: Auction takes place until further notice
- 18 March 2020: Consequences of the decree from 17 March 2020
- 17 March 2020: Sale of horticultural products still permitted in Germany and the Netherlands
- 16 March 2020: Sale of horticultural products still permitted in Germany and the Netherlands
- 16 March 2020: Adjustment of supply regulations due to the current market situation
- 15 March 2020: Auction on Monday 16 March
- 13 March 2020: Handling of the coronavirus at Veiling Rhein-Maas
- 5 March 2020: Handling of the coronavirus at Veiling Rhein-Maas